If you have any of these documents in an electronic form, please bring them with you to the clinic on a Laptop or USB Flash Drive. Please consider the environment before printing. You may not require all of these items. It is your responsibility to bring all applicable tax documents for your appointment.
- One piece of governmental ID
- Laptop or USB Flash Drive
- Notice of Assessment from the previous tax year (if applicable)
- Tuition amounts to carry forward (if applicable) – can be found on your Notice of Assessment
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) OR Individual Tax Number (ITN)
- T4 (if applicable)
- T4A (if applicable)
- T5 (if applicable)
- T2202A Tuition and Education Amounts Certificate
- Tax receipts for charitable donations
For detailed descriptions of these items, please download our Preparation Checklist.